vrijdag 22 juni 2012

New Layout!

Hi everyone!

I made a new layout for my blog, I went for a more summer ish look as the other one was really dark, I liked it but I love some summer as well so I thought why not? What do you think? :) I might change the header picture, as I never think a picture is good enough for a header haha, you soon get sick of all of them xD

And a look to share to make this post less boring! :) This was my look for my uncle's wedding, but I hadn't slept for 3 days because I had to work for my exams, so now you know what I look like when I did my makeup in the car and being sleep deprived xD
                                                                         
  
                                                                          Crazy Flash               No makeup yet but I liked my hair :)

With my grandmother :)

That's it for now! I hope you like my new layout :)

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Aija_WanderHartje21 juli 2012 om 19:12

    Pretty layout! Aww, the picture with you and your grandmother is adorable <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like the new layout :) Loving your hair too! And pffft, girl, you look pretty sleep deprived! So you look gorgeous when you aren't ;D haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aww I really like that picture with you and your grandma :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love the new layout and you always looks gorgeous hun :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen