donderdag 7 juni 2012

You're invited to my Graduation Show!

Hello everybody!

Here is another really random post and I hope you will all excuse my random posts as I am just too busy atm and I hope to get back on track with blogging within 2 weeks once I'm graduated! Talking about graduating, my graduation fashion show is on the 14th of June sooo, next week! And I want to invite all of you that are in the Netherlands or passing by to come and take a look :) For Tickets and more info, please visit the following link;
http://www.hku.nl/web/show/id=269967
And while you are ordering tickets I'll be finishing off my collection! XD GO GO GO

<3

PS; don't worry, I will post pictures of the show and my collection as soon as they're avaiable <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! You're so close! If I lived closer I would gladly come to show support for a fellow fashion design student ^^ I'm so happy for you. Good luck with your show! 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That sounds fun >_<
    I have some friend who're studying about fashion also,it's always fun to see the the graduation show :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen