donderdag 19 juli 2012

GAL VIP fb page + Sneak Preview!


Hello everyone!
I would like to invite you all to like the FB page of GAL VIP! Follow the page for lots of updates and to see how you to can be featured in the site or the magazine! I hope you are all looking as forward to the magazine as I am, everybody has been working so hard on it and the set up is great! ^^ I wanted to show you a little preview for the magazine that I've been doing ^^


In this issue I will show you how to create these 3 basic hairstyles! If you have any ideas for future hair tutorials please let me know and I'll gladly work on it for you ^^

Sorry for the little randomness of this update but I wanted to share this with you! ^^

Lots of Love ~

1 opmerking:

  1. I've already like the page and really looking forward to your work there! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen