vrijdag 13 juli 2012

Gyaru Picknick!

Hii Everyone!

Here is a little break from the Berlin posts that are coming up, they will continue tomorrow! But for now I am here to update you about the gyaru picknick of last saturday!

Firstly, it was so much fun! The weather was great, there were a lot of gals on the scene that I've never seen before and I always love to meet new people! I know I might not have had the time to talk to everyone, but I do believe that I can safely say that everyone really enjoyed themselves! You can really see the gyaru community in the Netherlands growing, which has been a long dream of mine and thus I'm really happy that there were so many new and adorable faces at the picknick! We also invited other styles to the picknick, to bring more people together that might like Gyaru but don't practice the fashion, or just to get together with some friends, the group was huge! I won't bother you all with words anymore as I think the pictures will show the fun more than words can explain!

Firstly, my outfit, Charlotte and I decide to twin in a summery fashion for this meetup! And though we have twinned before where nobody noticed, this time we got lots of compliments that we actually looked alike!

 
I'm such a massive chubs next to charlie, I need to lose more weight, fast xD

TWINWIGS

And as we can never go long enough without the derping!

And now, for pictures on foooooood! I didn't even take that many, but everyone took so many nice treats with them, I let go of my diet a little that day, but I didn't oversnack haha
 
Impressions of the Picknick
 

 
 
Fun with Food! Presenting Croissant facial hair are Josephine and Juul!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And now for the groupshots!
here you can really see how big this group was, and as you can see I dont think any of us were sure on what we had to do, so there are a lot of derps and non derps but more than fun nontheless!

And that's it for the picknick, once again I had so much fun and I hope we can get more getogethers like this! <3


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely day :)

    I love all the outfits, I'm jealous of the fashion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's cool that the community is growing!  I want my local community to grow!

    Cute photos!  I like that you two twinned!  :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen