zondag 29 juli 2012

Japan Day 1 // Flight and Ikebukuro

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? I am sorry that my updating has been delayed but I have been having such a great time here that I hardly spend time behind the computer, I am so sorry! I will make this small update now and I hope that I can make some more updates, or maybe make some planned posts so this blog won't die out ^^"

First of all the trip! We had a really safe and pleasant flight with british airways but it sure did take very long u_u Charlotte and me were laughing our ass off during the biggest part of the trip and I think the people around us might have been annoyed a little, but hey we cant stop the fun xD Here are some impressions of the trip, I took pictures with my mobile phone as I had packed my camera away

   

So when we had finally had landed after a trip of roughly 18 hours or more, we headed from narita to Tokyo to our guesthouse, we had a quick rest and decided to walk to ikebukuro as that is just around the corner! We went for some shopping, purikura and food! as that is what a first day should look like haha. We were both extremely dead as we couldn't sleep during the flight~ We went to Parco first as they have a lot of adorable gal brands, and I took some sneaky pictures in the shop, because I know you usually can't :')

 
 
 
 

 


after all this fun we went for some food! Okonomiyaki to be more exact! It's one of my favorite dishes here in Japan and it's also a dish that often comes in a vegetarian version, yay! because food in Japan as a vegetarian can be hard to find, but it's definetly manageable! :D

 
 

And that pretty much concluded our first day! Seeing the pictures of this okonomiyaki makes me hungry again haha, better get out to get some food! XD

Oh and ofcourse I did a little shopping that day! Mint green lacey socks and the Chanel drip necklace in gold that I always wanted! So glad I finally found it <3


Thank you for reading and See you all soon! <3

8 opmerkingen:

  1. In which store did you buy this awesome necklace?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can't remember unfortunatly, it was a small accesoire store in Ikebukuro's Parco!

      Verwijderen
  2. omg can't believe you girls are actually there! hope youre having lots of fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Awww thank you! :3 Maybe one day we will meet eachother here! <3

      Verwijderen
  3. /has been stalking your FB photos/ (>w>;;) hehe
    So many nice things (T^T) <3
    Looks like fun over there >:3

    http://rivrivchan.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha I've noticed all your likes, Glad you like them and thank you! <3

      Verwijderen
  4. Wow what a long flight! I also love okonomiyaki ^^ and those socks are super cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. can I ask you in which guesthouse you were (where you found it) because me and my friend wanna go to japan next year for 3 weeks but since the hotel cost are really high we wanted to also go to ah guesthouse/sharehouse but we can't find anything under a month timelimit rent....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen