maandag 30 juli 2012

Japan Day 2 // Takadanobaba and the Guesthouse




Hey everyone!

Here is a short second update about our second day ^^ On the second day we slept in really late as we were extremely tired! And we decided to take it easy so we went for a walk around the neighbourhood ^^ Takadanobaba is a really lively place with lots of students, cheap restaurants, stores and fun places!

Like I said we were still tired that day but we decided to take purikura anyway as it was really close to our house! After this trip I will try to scan in all the purikura I took so you can view them better ^^ On the right the picture of our twin outfit! XD

We did some more walking around the shops and eventually found a cute little park where we sat down and had something to drink and eat while we were watching the new ageha that I'd just bought~

And below a picture of our tired faces haha


And now I wanted to share some pictures of the guesthouse I'm staying! Well it's more like a share house, with lots of lovely girls that are all very friendly :) It is very hot as we can't put on the aircon by ourselves, they want to save energy so it are usually the girls that turn them on so it is reaaaaaally hot that we need to go outside to cool down haha

 
 

That was the random update for now! :D I hope I can bring you more updates soon! x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Aw looks like youre having so much fun!! and I bet it is soooo hot for you ladies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. We areee! It is realllyyyy hot here in the house, but it's rather doable outside!

      Verwijderen
  2. May I ask what guesthouse you're staying in? I mean if it's possible to have other people stay there too or does Charlotte know the girls that live there? Im going to Japan next year and kind of want to stay cheap xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm staying in the Tama Share house, which is a house from the ten ten guesthouses :) It is really cheap as you pay 300 euros for 30 nights~
      Charlotte and me stay in the same room, but we sleep under double beds so there are 2 more girls that sleep here as well~ They have the same set up in more rooms but it's nice ^^

      Verwijderen
  3. I've never stayed in a guesthouse before.
    I guess it's interesting to try once :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It really is! It is nice to meet new people you can live with for a little while, and it is often really affordable! ^^

      Verwijderen
  4. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    guest house in jaipur

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen