maandag 23 juli 2012

New Nails + Last update before I go to Japan!

Hello everyone!

As some of you might have noticed I imported disqus' comments to google and disabled disqus because now I can actually see all your comments! I am sorry for the inconvenience this might cause for some of you, but it works so much better for me to actually be able to reply to your comments <3

Anyway here is my last update on this blog from the Netherlands as tomorrow I'll be flying off to Japan for a month together with Charlie! I'm excited but at the same time it is a little unreal .. xD but surely that'll be over as soon as im at the airport!

Yesterday I did some new acrylics on myself as I wanted to have instant fab nails in Tokyo, and I ordered mosaic tips 3 weeks ago but those didn't arrive so I went for a different pattern as I only have white tips here u_u SPARKLES AND ZEBRA PRINT IT IS >D couldn't take decent pictures as I have allready packed my camera u_u but I like them nontheless, they're nice and short so I can still handle them :)


And now for my suitcases full of shit! I can't believe I packed this much shit haha, but Im not over my weight limit yet so yeah :D 

I will do my best to update as much as possible when I'm in Tokyo, but I can't promise that I will update every day as I might be too busy Gyaru Meet Charlotte and me are organizing! I would love to see some of you there ^^ 
I will see you all soon and thank you everyone for sticking here with me, I love all you readers <3

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, your nails are really pretty! And you've packed so much! Those yellow-brown-ish shoes in your left suitcase are so lovely ♥ Well, have fun in Tokyo! Visiting 109 and all that stuff, I wish I could go too! *O* I hope it's better weather than in the Netherlands ;3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A Gyaru Meet in Tokyo sounds like so much fun! *u* Have a wonderful time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Have fun!! I'm so envious! I want to go back tooo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen