vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Outfit + Tattoo!

Hii everyone!

I'm here to bore you with another outfit, and I got both my tattoos colored! :D


Lol yeah, the shirt appears really seethrough on the right but it's actually like the picture on the left XD

And now the real deal, my tattoooo ! <3 My legs look massive in this angle, but oh well xD Aren't they amazing? I absolutely love them and I can't wait till they're healed again and I can show them off to everyone! <3


Tomorrow is the Gyaru picknick meet! I have a lovely outfits sorted out and I absolutely can't wait to see all my friends again that I have missed during the time I was so extremely busy ;n; I hope the weather will bless us with sun and not rail u_u I'm sure it will be a lot of fun eitherway!!

I'm not sure if I can update about the meet as I will be going to berlin, but I will try to update tomorrow evening!

Till next time <3

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the adult DIA style you're got going on in that outfit. Looks fabulous!

    Love the new tattoos. Healing is a pain isn't it >_< Urgh the itching D: No one ever tells you about that XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aija_WanderHartje21 juli 2012 om 19:11

    Love the outfit! Really hot! And the bit of leopard is a nice touch ^_^
    The tatts look lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, your tattoo looks great, and I love your outfit ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your tattoos are adorable! I love them ^o^

    ♥ xxpinkie.blogspot.com♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen