zondag 1 juli 2012

Personal (abstract) Style Guide~

Hello everyone!

I want to thank everyone so much for the sweet comments on my last post, I will try to get back to all of you but the blogger/ disqus combo is giving me a really hard time and I just can't seem to reach most of the comments! :c I wish there was a way to fix the problem~

After my last post I decided to take everything a little step further, and I tried making myself a little style guide! As the title said, I decided to make it a little abstract, so here are my personal guidelines to what I like, and by trying to stick to this when buying clothing or other items, I'm sure I'll be able to make a better consistent wardrobe of which all, or nearly all, items will compliment eachother. I'd recommend everyone to make something like this if you are struggeling with your style, no matter what style you're in, so you can have a nice overview of all things you like! <3

COLORS


PATTERNS AND PRINTS




DETAILS


Okay! So that is something I could call my personal style guide. As the title says it's a guide, so I don't have to keepy myself soley to this, but I think it's a great way to have an overview of what you like! As you see these inspirations are rather broad as the colors, prints and details may appear in any kind of way, a pink bow on a black top, or a pair of mint lace socks, etc etc :) It's fun to make so I recommend everyone to make something like this!

Thank you all <3

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a really cool idea!  Sara Mari linked it in her post.  (Not sure how I missed it in my blog feed.)  I think if I did one, I would have far less colors!  I'm not a colorful person! -_-  lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. taht's such a cool idea, i like that style guide it put everything in a nutshell! :'3
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It looks great! I can definitely see a cohesive style guide here, and yet see references to all different styles from your last post at the same time!
    And it is funny to see how several stuff overlaps with my style guide (if I would make one, and I think I will copy/steal this idea and use it on my blog as well :p), yet the outcome is/will be completely different.
    For example I also love black, leopard prints, zebra prints, a bit of lace and silver chains and stuff. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That´s a great idea! I should make one too ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Kari van der Voort21 juli 2012 om 19:12

    oeeeeh excited!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen