zaterdag 21 juli 2012

Pimped some stuff!

Hii everyone!

Here is a little random update again, but I wanted to share these little crafty things with you :) I did some DIY projects before leaving for Japan, and here are the results!

Firstly this eyelash case! I used a black eyelash case before this but it's a little hard to see black lashes on a black background so I bought a new one and deco'd it! It's so cute and pastel coloured~

 
And these were some typical white canvas sneakers I bought at the primark, but I coloured them mint green with gold and added gold ribbon for shoe laces :D I love them now they're so pretty and sparkly <3
And I also wanted to explain why I'm not replying to comments lately.. I still have a big problem with disqus and I just can't seem to acces the comments! They don't show up under my posts eventhough I do recieve them, it makes me sad because I'm always so happy about your comments and feedback, and I hope that I can resolve this matter so I will be able to reply to all of you again! I'd switch back to google comments, but then all other comments would be lost and I wouldn't want that to happen. I hope you don't think I'm neglecting you, cause I read all your comments and love them, but I am unable to reply like this :c I will do my best to resolve this!

I'm almost done packing everything for Japan! But my room is still such a mess haha, better start cleaning that up xD

Lots of Love~ Rox <3

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww, the box is cute! The shoes as well! Did you put the studs on yourself?? Truly Kawaii!! <33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! I did put the studs on myself, I thought they gave it a nice touch! ^^

      Verwijderen
  2. The eyelash case is so cute!
    I think you have to import the comments from foreign pages.... I have the same problem with my disqus, and that seems to work.
    I emailed disqus, and they told me to either disable commenting in blogger (does not disable commenting in disqus) or use the 'import comments' feature on your disqus profile page... They say they are working on the problem, but that was months ago! lol.
    I hope one of those help!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your help! At this moment I have all my comments from disqus on my blog, but im not using disqus anymore, now I can actually reply to you all ! ;n; Thank youu! <3

      Verwijderen
  3. love the lash case
    so adorable and lavender is one of my fav color ^w^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Lavender indeed is an adorable colour! I love all pastel colors haha <3

      Verwijderen
  4. aww I love the eyelash case *m*!! so pretty!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank youu! I really needed a new one ^^

      Verwijderen
  5. I love the phone case, good job! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your box of false eyelashes is soooo beautiful, I want to find a same box to decor tooo !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen