dinsdag 17 juli 2012

[Sponsored] Pinky Paradise Review; Vassen latte grey (On light eyes!)

Hello everyone!


 

Today I bring you a review on the Vassen Latte Grey circle lenses sponsored by Pinkyparadise! 
I've ran out of dramatic lenses, and I fell in love with the design of these lenses, they're rather unique with their galaxy like pattern, but lets go on to the info on these lenses!



Design/ Colour 4/5
I love the dramatic and unique design of these lenses, and the way they blend in with my own eyes. I knocked of a point as they are really dark if you see them in natural light, which makes your whole face and look dark. It takes away the colour in your face a bit, but I guess that is easily balanced out with more colour in your make-up :)

Comfort 5/5
No complaints on the comfort, they're great and don't irritate me even after wearing them for a whole day :)

Enlargement 5/5
The description says they're 14,5 mm, but I have the feeling they're way larger by the way they enlarge my eyes! I'm not sure if this is just my perception or that there might be a little error on the site :)

Overall 4.5/5
I'd recommend these lenses if you are looking for a nice dramatic pair of lenses that enlarge your eyes and that blend well with your own eyes, they come in a huge range of colours so there will surely be a pair that matches your eyes! They are a little dark, but if you know how to use them well they can surely be used into your advantage!

Here are some more pictures!



I hope you enjoyed the review and that I might have triggered you to order a pair of these lenses! If you want them make sure to check them out here, and let me know when you get them! <3

12 opmerkingen:

  1. These blend amazing with your eyes! It's really pretty! You should try using some brown eyeliner maybe? Because there's a bit of brown in the lenses too? That could also be nice ;3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wooowww, these look pretty cool on your light eyes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. the lenses are great ^^ and you look so pretty in every picture n.n

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. suits you pretty much! i'd like to buy caramel/honey/brown lenses :3 any recommends?
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wow I love the design! You look amazing in them :D <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! (*o*) Loving the design on these! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The effect and design are so beautiful!! *0*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentlly drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog .

    Your layout of your blog and information is wonderful and I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen