woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Japan Day 3 // Shinjuku! / Guess who we met?

Hello everyone!

Today I want to talk about our third day in Japan which was actually a really exciting day! This day we decided to try and walk to shinjuku from takadanobaba, because google maps said it would only be 30 minutes, which in the end turned out to be a lot longer and we crashed in Shin Okubo to take the train to Shinjuku xD Shin Okubo on the other hand is a sort of Korean Town which I had no idea of, but Charlotte recognized it immidiatly! They had lots of cute shops, food restaurants and we got fed frozen yoguhrt! Not bad, we were just suprised we got a spoon full of frozen yoguhrt pushed down our faces xD I just snapped these two pictures but we will soon go back to take more snaps!

 

Almost forgot that these are our looks of today, with some purikura ofc!

 
 

After a quick rest accompanied by some cake roll we went on~

And while we were walking around trying to find our way through shinjuku, as we got a little lost in the big subway, we spotted a really cute girl that looked really familiar! So after staring for a little while we were almost sure that is was Okarie! She was accompanied by a guy that was probably her boyfriend and two photographers~ We decided to stalk her a little bit because we though that where she was going it must've been fun xD As we stalked a little longer I tried snapping a picture of her, but I unfortunatly forgot to take my telelens, so my camera only got so far~
 

As I had the feeling her -boyfriend- started to notice us creepily taking pictures we decided to walk on because we felt sooooo akward xD And we saw Shinjuku Alta! Which is a nice store with lots of gal brands, almost like 109! I once again snapped some sneaky pictures!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


And now we arrived at the fun part!! We spotted Fernopaa! I absolutely love this brand, and some of you might remember a the little write up I made about it~ I couldn't wait to go into the store because I saw Amihamu walking around and I was excited to meet her! At first she was busy and we were accompanied by some other girl who was really cute and really talkative! Unfortunatly my Japanese isn't good enough to talk back but luckily charlotte's japanese is and I'm more impressed every day with her skills! So through Charlotte I could communicate a little bit and we talked for hours it seemed! xD They were a little pushy to let you buy things, and I really wanted to get something nice from the store, but things were either batshit expensive or I just knew I wouldn't fit in it ;n; At some point Amihamu came up to talk to us and she was soo bubly and lively and just, crazy adorable! She thought we were really cute and when I found a cool brooche in the end I wanted to buy I could snap a picture with her! <3 She was so adorable and I was happy to meet her! I still love this style even though I had this cute style going on that day ... xD

 
 We headed on to the next floor and saw Glavil! The former TutuHA! Charlotte had a cute little baby doll on her mind for a while and found it there! I didn't find anything there that might have fit and that I liked so I went on with empty hands haha but Charlie got to snap with the shopstaff!

 

That pretty much concluded our adventure in Shinjuku Alta! We went outside walking around and looking for an ATM but we had some trouble getting money out which we later resolved~ So we decided to head home as we were down to our last coins haha, we did some very fruitfull shopping that day though! Let me show you my small gets~ A small brooche from Fernopaa and pink platforms from swimmer!


That's it for now, I hope you all liked this post! <3

9 opmerkingen:

  1. So cool! I wish I was there. I love your Purikura pictures, your friend and you look really cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. yes it is okarie !!!! *___* with her boyfriend ( model from mens knuckle ) *___*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ahhhh so it is her boyfriend! They looked so cute together!

      Verwijderen
  3. OMG OKARIE (*____*) ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm sooooo jealous now she's my favorite model (T__T) Wooow you were so lucky~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. She is adorable! I just wished we had the balls to ask them for a picture! u_u I felt like such a stalker D:

      Verwijderen
  4. so many great pics - i kind of envy - i want to be in japan too ^^

    have fun girls and enjoy your time there. i love it to read from you both or to see some pics. that makes me so happy ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like to see our blogposts! :D <3

      Verwijderen