vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

Japan day 4 + 5 // Shibuya + Atom!

Hello everyone!

Here I am again with an update! I'm hitting two days in one today, as the fith day was more of a rest day~
But lets talk about the 4th day! Charlotte and me went to Shibuya to meet up with Emilie to party our asses of in Atom!
I don't have a lot of pictures of that day as I didn't take my camera as I didn't want to bring it to the club so here I am stealing some pictures from Charlotte~
We went to Shibuya before the time we were about to meet up to walk around a bit~ We sat down a lot of the time as we were really tired because of our jetlags haha, I do have a picture of my outfit of that day!

 

After we grabbed some lunch, we went looking for a purikura machine, and ofcourse here are the results!

 

After taking Purikura we went into 109 to look around, we wanted to have a drink at SBY but it was soooo crowded we decided to walk around the stores a little bit, and guess who we saw? Guri and Gura~! We were in a shoe store and I was looking at all star platforms with studs when all of the sudden a girl interupts me and says 'sorry' as she wanted to see a pair of shoes that were near to that so I took a step back, and while I stood there charlie said: WAIT don't they look familiar? And then I saw the second girl, it was a pair! They were guri and gura! unfortunatly both charlie and me didn't have the balls to ask for a picture u_u But they looked adorable! So I put my stalker mode on with Charlotte's camera haha next time we should grab our balls and ask for a picture xD

 

I did get an awesome belt here!

After that it was about time to meet up with emilie! We were supposed to meet up near Hackiko, but we were both waiting at a different point and waited half an hour on eachother, but we found eachother! XD We went to first kitchen to eat something, and took some purikura together!

 

And then we headed to Atom to party! Unfortunatly we couldn't take pictures in Atom for some unknown reason u_u But oh well, we had a lot of fun! Danced our asses of till dawn, and we went home to sleeeeep~!

This is where the 5th day comes in, we basically didn't do much but to rest, and we went for a bite at Freshness burger as when I walked passed there I saw they had a vegetarian burger and it seemed like the perfect time to try it out! and I can tell you one thing, it was DELICIOUUUUUUSSSS! This is a more than definite reccommendation for all vegetarians in Japan! Behold the deliciousness of this bean burger; omnomnomnom

That's it! Next update will be Harajuku! :D <3 p="p">

4 opmerkingen:

  1. You guys look great! Looks like you two are having so much fun ◕3◕

    ♥xxpinkie.blogspot.com♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG!!!! ♥♥♥ Now you saw Guri & Gura!!! Waaaa~~ I'm even more jealous now!! XDD You definitely have to find some balls next time you bump into models XD ♥♥ What an amazing memory!! You're really lucky~~!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Waaa~~ forgot to say you all look so fabulous!!! ♥♥

      Verwijderen
  3. Awww you guys are having so much funnnn!! *__* and omg Guri and Gura!! <3 !
    Looking great as always!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen