maandag 6 augustus 2012

Japan day 9 // Asakusa!

Hello everyone!

Last thursday we took a little rest day and went somewhere where we didnt have to walk a lot so we went to Asakusa, which is a really touristy place with a big shrine and huge lanterns and cute little souvenir shops all around it! It was really hot and crowded, but still beautifull! Let me show you some pictures~


 
 

As we were walking around the neighbourhood we found a place called Rox Dome which I assume was some sort of sports place by the looks of it, but on the map there were also a lot of other 'Rox' stores xD I had no idea what it was but we were honestly too tired to figure it out :')

 

As we went home, we first had a quick bite at Freshness burger again, that place is soooo good!

 

This was mostly a picture post, but I hope you enjoyed it! <3 p="p">

3 opmerkingen:

  1. nice blog.. your so pretty sweety! i followed you,pls followed me too!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh I love japanese burgers xD They taste so good.
    Hope you'll continue to enjoy your time in Japan :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This place is a lot of fun, I love your pictures (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen