maandag 1 oktober 2012

Some looks + Cupcakes!

Hello everyone!

I just can't get used to the new blogger interface u_u How about you?
I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but unfortunatly lately I've been unmotivated for anything, or I just don't do enough to make a decent update haha, so this post will be a little random!

Here are some looks I did lately;

  
Hairstyling // No lenses // Back to my dark wig

@ Dirty asian party Harajuku edition, Charlie and me got to give out glowsticks!

And as the title says, cupcakes! I decorated some cupcakes for my little sister's birthday :)
 

And I've been doing some random drawing~ First time doing a skull and some zombie chick haha
 

Sorry for the randomness on this post, I'm really trying to figure out decent topics to blog about but I'm a little braindead lately u_u I hope I don't bore you all! D:

Love you <3 p="p">

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Aah I can't get used to it either D: I don't like it tbh >< I loved the old one!

    You are so pretty <3 I wish I had a friend like you have Charlotte *_* So jealous of you two! :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's hard do adjust lol,

    the cupcakes are so cute. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Those cupcake designs are amazing! And so are those sketches :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The hair!! Amazing in the first pic! <3

    You are very good at drawing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your hair on the first photo *---* Please do a tutorial on this! I can never get my hair good with short hair T__T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. YOUR EYES ARE HUGE! I love them<3 didn't even notice you didn't have lenses on till i read XD and they are such a beautiful color *0* can you do a tutorial on the updo please? I suck at updos XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Woooh so pretty! U are always so pretty Rox! Love ur style! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You're so pretty! And I love the skull drawing ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Usualy I prefer long hair ! But short hair suits you!

    Http://FumixLand.Blogspot.fr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Those drawings are fantatic! I especially love the zombie girl.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen