woensdag 17 oktober 2012

[Sponsored] Shoppingholics Review Luxury Babe 02 Brown (On Light Eyes!)



Heeey everyone!

Today I bring you all a new review on the Luxury Babe 02 Brown lenses sponsored by Shoppingholics! Shoppingholics carries a lot of circle lenses in all different styles and shapes together with a lot of other products and fast and reliable service! Lets start with the details of these lenses :)




Colour/ Design: 4/5
I love the colour of these lenses as they are so unusual! Because of the fact my own eyes are very light the outer color of the lenses (not the black ring) shows up a little green, whereas the inner colour looks very red/brownish. They give a sort of vampire look because they appear a little red from a distance!

Comfort: 5/5
These are really comfortable! Just as all my other lenses from Luxury Babe, I don't know what it is with this brand but I never have any problem with them and I can wear them for houuuurs!

Enlargement: 5/5
These lenses give a nice enlarging effect due to the fact they're 15mm and have a thick black ring on the outside which as most of you know is on of my favorite aspects in lenses~

Overall: 4.5/5
I would definetly reccommend these lenses if you want to go for a vivid, autumn like brown and enlargement! At this moment they are my favorite lenses, but I think they would look even more beautifull on brown/ hazel coloured eyes :) 

Here are some more pictures!



I hope you like these lenses as much as I do, and if you want them, make sure to check them out on shoppingholics!

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow you make up is really pretty ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. just fell of the chair seeing your pictures! :O sooo beautiful with those foxy eyes with perfect shape and color. they look super cool with lens, but I think they really stand out even by themselves. amazing hair and makeup too!
    and thank you for the review! I love all of them, but I´ve just felt I HAD to comment on this one. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate your comment! ^^

      Verwijderen
  3. You look gorgeous! The black rim accents your makeup so well too :)

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Thats what I love about lenses with a black rim, you can wear more dramatic makeup! ^^

      Verwijderen
  4. You madam, are simply stunning! :o GORGEOUS! Such a pretty brown, it almost looks pinkish.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You look stunning. Love the colour of the lenses..it matches your hair really well :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Absolutely gorgeous look for you! And I love your hair color~ These lenses work really well on you too!


    Thanks for sharing~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So gorgeous <3 the lens really suit you well (: I like how you can still see your natural eye colours underneath a little bit (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You look like a vampire!! But you´re very beautiful wiht them. And I love your red hair.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I personally love your light color eye reviews! And these brown lenses actually work pretty well with light eyes, if the inner part had a less distinct edge they would be perfect XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. That's really cute!!
    You look perfect with the lens!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wooow you look just so amazing (*uuu*) ♥♥♥ You are so beautiful and the lenses look great! I always enjoy your review because I have also light eyes so choosing lenses is much easier after your reviews~ (^uuu^) ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Your makeup here and hair is lovely!
    What lower lashes are you using? They are so nice-looking!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow, you are so beautiful! I know that a lot of peaple already told you this, but I'll tell you anyway: you look stunning! *-*

    (and I love you hair!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. gorgeous!!!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow you're make-up really is amazing! Quite astonished how good the brown lenses look on your light eyes :) Usually it's quite hard to match brown lenses with light eyes :/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Hello, I love your blog, it's really helpful! Your makeup is simply stunning, as well~ I was wondering if you wouldn't mind letting me know what lashes you're wearing in this post? I typically wear Dollywink singles on the bottom and Shu Uemura on the top, but I'm looking for a different look for my big (western) eyelids, and I think this will finally work for me, so it'd be very much appreciated if you could please let me know. : ) Thank you very much for your time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen