maandag 26 november 2012

I am alive!

Hello dear dear readers~

Thank you all so much for staying with me over the past few weeks. I know I hardly ever update, I can safely say never, but I'm at a rather turbulent place in my life right now and I'm trying to get things straight in order to start blogging again. But I don't want to leave you all, that's for sure! So I will make a small random update now and I will try to make more and better updates later on :)

I basically wanted to share a look of lately, and what might come as a shocker to some of you: I dyed my hair dark brown again! Some of you know me with this look, some of you only know me as a redhead. The reason I dyed my hair is mostly because the red is a pain in the ass to upkeep. It fades out about a week after you dyed it, and it just costs a lot to redye it every other week, and it will kill my hair. So I went back to the haircolour that lays close to mine :) Tadaaaam!



So other than that, are there things you would all like to see on my blog? I'm honestly out of inspiration for what to post lately ^^" And I'd say my own life just isnt that exciting atm for you all to follow xD So if you have any ideas on what you'd like to see, please let me know :)

In the meanwhile, once again thank you all so much for keeping up with my lack of posting, I will try to be better :)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Take care of yourself!
    You look so pretty ! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That is so sweet of you to say, thank you very much :)

      Verwijderen
  2. You look so good with dark brown hair! <3
    Awh no I hope everything turns out better soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I hope everything will go uphill from here again as well ^^"

      Verwijderen
  3. Brown hair looks really goood on you! And I think it would also look good curled!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I will soon make a curly hairstyle with it :D

      Verwijderen
  4. I'm a big fan of darker hair and it looks so good on you! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank youu! :D Now we're dark haired sisters haha xD

      Verwijderen