donderdag 29 november 2012

Little sister's birthday

Hey everyone!

Guess what, I'm posting again! Because I think it's better to have boring posts than no posts at all, right? XD This time about my little sister's birthday we had yesterday, she turned 9! Now I have 2 other sisters as well as some of you know, one of 7 and the other one recently turned 20. (Yes I'm the oldest in the bunch ;n;) Anyway! As my mom had quite some pain in her shoulders she wasn't able to decorate the birthday cake so I did it this time, and here is the result!


I personally thought it turned out rather adorable :) She wanted something blue with stars, and in that I succeeded xD The icing I did for this cake was a bit of a pain in the ass though as the icing was still very fluid so it hardly held shape :/ oh well, it was delicious and well recieved!

And I decided to dress up a little, so here is my look of the day :) I decided not to wear circle lenses as my mom is usually freaked out by them haha. And aside from that lately they also irritate my eyes so I try to avoid wearing them during winter time as my eyes turn hyper sensitive u_u

 

And last but not least, me with the little birthday girl! She got my other sister's old phone as a present and so we took this picture :)

That's it for today! I hope I can update more again soon :)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations with your younger sister! The cake looks wonderfull ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww...such a cute picture!! :D
    Congratulations!~ <3
    I'm pretty sure that your little sister will grow up to a pretty woman as her big sister !

    btw, you are beautiful!! <3 *^*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I totally love your makeup <3
    And congratulations for you sis, she's so cute ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen