donderdag 29 november 2012

OOTD 291112

I tried a classy outfit like the ones shown in Ageha, didn't really do to well u_u Anyone interested in an outfit rundown? Well here it is xD

Cardigan: Gold's Infinity
Top: Action
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Action
Belt & Earring: Primark
Shoes: Some shop in Germany~ 

I might try posting more outfit shots like these, but that would mean I have to put more effort into my look everyday haha xD What do you think, would you be interested in more small posts like these? I might not always be able to use my DSLR, simply as I'm too lazy to bring it everywhere I go xD

13 opmerkingen:

  1. I would definetly like to see more posts! It's an amazing outfit *O* Lovingg!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that you have started to blog more now again, i would love to se more posts like this! :) it looks lovely~ :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm glad to hear that! I will do my best to keep up posting, at least once a week must do! Thank you very much ^^

      Verwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your eyebrows and I adore the outfit ♥

    http://chigumachan.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That's so pretty!!

    But talking about GOLDs Infinity,I don't know why they don't make agejo style clothing anymore ;w;
    The new style is like more mature...maybe almost OL style >_<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! And yes I totally agree with you, it's so sad because I absolutely loved their agejo styled items ! ;n;

      Verwijderen