woensdag 28 november 2012

The Rock, The Cute and The Classy

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to make a small inspirational post regarding the november Ageha, which as many of you know is my bible :) I could clearly see my preferences divided into a few classes. Rock, Cute and Classy :) Here are the outfits I picked!

THE ROCK





THE CUTE
THE CLASSY


I'd say there is a nice variety of style going on here, the only problem is, I never feel like I have the right items in my closet to make it work haha. Maybe I should start making some items again, just get of my lazy ass and do so xD 

Well, so far my small inspiration post :3

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I recently downloaded the magazine, it liked me, too.
    Sorry, I speak English badly and write not correctly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Your english is fine, I can understand! ^^ The ageha is by far my favorite magazine so I'm glad to hear you like it <3

      Verwijderen
  2. Pretty outfits you've choosen :D
    I fell the same; I like so many clothes but feel like I have nothing of them in my wardrobe, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's so frustrating isn't it?! xD Haha, especially since gyaru is such a fast trend style, if you buy something it's totally inappropriate the next season lol

      Verwijderen
  3. Very lovely outfits you picked! My favorites are Guri and Gura in the rock section, super cute! I understand what you mean, I always see others wearing great outfits but I don't have anything to make a similar look :<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Guri and Gura can make everything look so extremely cute! It's so frustrating not be able to wear certain things due to the fact it's unavailable or lack of money or something else xD I often say that I have a great sense of style, I just don't have the money or the body to do something with it haha

      Verwijderen
  4. I like all three styles as well, thanks for the inspo post and photos ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's hard to pick a favorite between the styles right? ^^" Glad to hear you like them, you're welcome! ^^

      Verwijderen