dinsdag 4 december 2012

OOTD 041212 // GAL VIP

Hi everyone!

I'm here today to spam you with another outfit, because I got a new sweater at the triftstore today and I love it :3 it's silver and it sparkles but I can't quite capture it with my phone xD I hope I can get a new phone soon, but first I'm in need of money lol. I'm going for the HTC one X after this :)

  

Outfit Rundown
Top: H&M Divided
Skirt: H&M
Thights: Primark
Necklace: Lucardi

And on another note, I think most of you have allready seen it but here is the latest issue of GAL VIP with my face on the cover XD Please take a look if you haven't allready, because I made some tutorials for it along with other models and there are interesting articles! Please download it here, the password is galvip109 and let me know what you think! ^^

4 opmerkingen:

  1. you look so pretty! The outfit and the picture from the magazine!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your new pullover and ofc your look on gal vip! :D such a pretty face *3*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow you are so beautiful! *-* The magazine cover looks so awesome and I like your skirt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen