vrijdag 7 december 2012

OOTD 071212 // Winter Wonderland!

Hi everyone!

This week snow has hit the Netherlands and everything is now covered in a nice layer of cold white cotton haha. Luckily I don't really have to leave my house so I can sit on my couch with a nice cup of coffee wrapped up in a blanket!

Here is today's outfit, and don't mind my fuzzy slippers, but they were recently gifted to me and they're just so warm!

  

Outfit Rundown:
Jacket: Wonder Woman
Knitted Sweater: CoolCat
Dress: H&M
Tights: Zeeman
Necklace: Trendy / Paris Kids

And now I want to share some pictures I just took of my street which is now covered with snow! And now you also get an idea of what my street looks like and the view I have from my window haha.

 






6 opmerkingen:

  1. je vergeet er alleen bij te vertellen dat meteen het OV ook plat ligt XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute outfit :D



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute and simple! The pictures are gorgeous~ I can't wait for it to snow over here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww,it's so beautiful!!
    I wish we have snow...no,at least,pls let the temperature decrease just a bit so it can be called 'winter' in Thailand ;w;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen