dinsdag 8 januari 2013

Random Looks~

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some looks with you I've forgotten to share xD I'm a little forgetful lately so I don't take pictures of my looks every time even though I do put the effort in :')

A random look with a new shirt, the shirt sparkles! :)
A look for a belated xmas party, can you see I'm into red lipstick lately? XD
And a look for going out a few days back xD

All in all I should really start taking the time again to take decent pictures, but lately I just get ready within a really small time frame and have to run after that haha xD Another resolution for 2013; try taking decent pictures again :')

See you all soon! <3 p="p">



8 opmerkingen:

  1. lol you and I have the same resolution XD I haven't been doing too hot with that myself XD You look lovely though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute looks! I liked the 1 make up, your eyes looks gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That lipstick looks amazing on you! hehe Taking decent pics is one of mine too as well as updating my blog more often ;w;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So lovely looks! I love your makeup! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Cute as always! I'm always rushed when I'm getting ready, too! Then I get out the door and go 'PICTURES! ARGGG!' and it's just too late, lol!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the make up in the last photos. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen