dinsdag 5 februari 2013

Made a spiffy collar :3

Hey everyone!

Just a small update on a spiffy collar I made today :3 Lately I've been sewing quite a lot again. After my graduation collection I've lost the hang of it as during that time it was such an obligation that I just didn't want to do it anymore. But lately I've been getting the hang of it again and I try making clothes for my loved ones and myself to get started again. I'm thinking of opening a little webshop with commission based (lolita/ gyaru) apparel and accessories such as the little collar presented below! Do you like it? :)

  

I've also made both me and my mom this blouse on friday~ I just fell in love with the mint fabric but didn't know what to make with it for myself, so I made something for my mom :)

 

So these are my little sewing projects, hope you liked them haha, and I will most likely post more in the near future! 

See you loves! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Loving the collar, its so cute :)
    and I can't wait to see more of your sewing creations!


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The collar looks great, the fabric is beautiful! And the blouse looks cool! You really should sew more often, you always make such pretty things, and I think it's a good idea to open a commission based webshop ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The collar is so cute, I think you could sell them! :)

    I like the pink-ish blouse, very sweet looking. ^__^

    I wish I had time to sew and perhaps even a place to put my sewing machine and overlocker, have ltos of fabric and so many ideas!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. omg love the last blouse *O* reminds me so much of rienda~

    and thank you so much for following :3 <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow so the collar is adorable!;W; And the blouses also!^^ I wish I could sew like that, all I can do is repair basic holes (and still I'm not really great at that either>w<;;) I guess I have to find a machine and practise>w<

    Supercute blog btw!^^ I love it when I find people who are also into gyaru;W;♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen