donderdag 1 augustus 2013

Extensions!

Hey everyone!

Here is a small random update :) I recently got microring extensions! I got them from ebay a few weeks back, but just recently my mom put them in for me and now I have pretty long hair! I feel like a mermaid haha It might not have been the best time because it is really hot in the Netherlands atm, but no pain no gain right?! ^^

And here are 2 random outfits ^^ I got the black dress new! Loved the lace!

I hope I can make some proper updates soon! How is everyone enjoying their summer? Had the weather been kind to you? As I said it's really hot here but I need to try and get a tan! I'm such a whitey~ 

Untill next time <3 p="">

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the lace dress! :)

    http://suseiki.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Long hair is nice,I always love to have my hair long ^^

    It's very hot here too but maybe you could just tie you're hair up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't think I could live with short hair! But the downside of long hair indeed is the heat :P

      Verwijderen
  3. You look great :) The extensions look very natural.

    I'm whitey too but I can't get tanned :D I try hard every summer and I'm still white as wall :DDD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! And I have the same problem! i stayed in the sun all day yesterday and im still snowwhite XD

      Verwijderen
  4. The extensions look great. I'd really love to get some microring ones, much less effort than having to clip in mine everyday haha. ~(=^‥^)ノ☆

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. And I was just thinking of getting some decent quality clip ins! Haha, I like the microrings but these aren't good quality and it's annoying to brush your hair :c

      Verwijderen
  5. I love extensions and I think I need but I'm not really suro how to put in it ; u ; your extensions are really cute <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen