donderdag 2 januari 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

Happy new year to all of you! ♥ How were your new years celebrations?

I spend most of my new years with my boyfriend and his family. We had a great dinner and I baked traditional dutch 'oliebollen' for everyone! Oliebollen are litteraly translated to 'oilballs' and they are made of a dougnut like dough but in my case I added raisin, apples and cranberries to the mixture. You fry them in sunflower oil and eat them with powdered sugar! I learned how to make them from my mom when I was a kid and ever since I like making them with new years. ♥ So here are some pictures of the process of making oliebollen, and some pictures of the fireworks in the streets of utrecht! I tried to make the pictures a little less dull by adding them to a nice background on my phone :p


Oh and here was my face of that day! Didnt want to do my hair because sadly it always rains during new year so it wouldve been a waste of time. Because as soon as you step outside your hair will be ruined u.u So here is a picture of my face and a close-up of my eyemake with lashes that Charlie had send me for my birthday!  ♥
 

Soooo a new year, new resolutions I guess? I didn't really make resolutions that I didnt allready started on last year~ Im going to try to find a proper job (which is really hard, over the past year I had about 100 rejections), I want to get in shape and work on my health, and I just want my life to get back on track ^^,

So did you make any resolutions? Did you stick to last year's? Let me know!  ♥

10 opmerkingen:

  1. loved yuor makeup!

    I made a resolution, to make gyaru look at least one day a week and post it on my blog,
    I dindt' made any last year so, ahah!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you!

      That is a great resolution! So how is it working out so far? :D I wish you the best, I know you can do it!

      Verwijderen
  2. you're so pretty! and I'm sure ur oliebollen were super yummy! :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! And they were! Eventhough I didn't even eat that many of them! I wish we just had these all year long! XD

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow! Ben blij dat je de wimpers goed hebt kunnen gebruiken :3
    Mijn voornemens...meer Rox zien dit jaar ;~;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dat gaat ook zeker bij de voornemens! ;o; MORE OF CHARLMIGO!

      Verwijderen
  4. Happy New Years love!
    And good luck with the resolutions. Hope this year they will work out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Sorry for my late reply! I wish you all the luck for this new year too! <3

      Verwijderen
  5. Your makeup looks really good :) I like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen