vrijdag 14 maart 2014

My webshop: Princess Apparel!

Hello everybody!

Today I come forth with exciting news! After loads of work I finally opened up my webshop, Princess Apparel! I decided to make a webshop full with handmade goodies inspired by Gyaru and other Japanese fashionstyles! Here are some of the products that are up for sale!






Find these and other products for sale at www.princess-apparel.com!

So i am really excited about this, and I hope you are too! I will add other items during the upcoming weeks!
If you want please like the facebook page as well! https://www.facebook.com/PrincessApparel I think I'm going to start up a giveaway this weekend, so please stay tuned!

Let me know what you think, and what you would like to see!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Everything looks very cute :) I liked the Facebook page and entered the giveaway :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen