vrijdag 18 april 2014

#Galappreciation !



We all know that there is a possible end of an era~ By know we may all have heard or read that the publisher of Koakuma Ageha, Ane Ageha, Happie Nuts, I love mama and others is in great debt and has suspended publishing. I'm actually pretty sad about this~ Eventhough Ageha has toned down a lot lately I have always seen it as my 'gal bible' and I always took inspiration from the magazine. Even now working as an editor for Gal VIP I took the Ageha as my prime example for designing the pages. I can go on and on on how much I will miss Ageha and the other mags but it'll just make me even more sad haha.

Anyway, Charlotte came with an amazing idea on how to show our appreciation towards the publisher!
#Galappreciation! Read more about it in the following graphic!


I would love to see all of you taking a picture like this that we can send to the publisher and show them that even the west cares! Show me the link to your picture in the post, or hastag it anywhere with #galappreciation and I will find it :) Let's hope we can make a small difference with our big community :)

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a good idea! It's a shame all my mags are back in America or I'd be all over this! Hope you guys get loads of pictures to send in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen