woensdag 9 april 2014

OOTD and vintage finds~

Hi everybody!

I told you I'd try to blog a little more often!

So here is a simple outfit I wore today with my new jacket from DreamV! I ordered there for the first time a few days back so I'll make a post about what I got soon ^^

Outfit Rundown: Blazer: DreamV // Shirt: Bershka // Skirt: Primark // Necklace: Gift from a friend
And last weekend my mom went to a garage sale in the village and she brought some amazing things for me! It's a garage sale that happens every year, and usually I go too but this time I was still sleeping because I went out the night before xD So the two women that she got these items from are there every year as well and they always sell awesome vintage items and designer stuff :3 So my mom brought me 2 pearl necklaces and 2 pairs of chunky earring which I really love lately!

Here are some non-vintage earrings I got from ebay. I can't stop buying these kind of earrings! Help!


That's it for today! I will get back to you all soon! ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen