zondag 6 april 2014

Outfit Post~

Hello Everybody!

It's been quite a long while since I made an actual outfit post ><

This had a lot to do with the fact that dressing up has not been one of my main priorities anymore, that I hardly have and occassion to do so, and because I don't really feel comfortable with any outfit lately~ Hopefully that will change sooner or later :)

But enough with the ranting! I had a party last friday and decide to do something about my face again, so here we go! I did some heavier make-up again since a long time, 'cause maybe that's one of the things I've been missing lately ...




Outfit rundown; Jacket: Coolcat // Shirt: Primark // Skirt: H&M // Choker: Princess Apparel
Necklace: Some shop in Suriname // Brooch: Glavil // Rose: Primark
Lately I've been stealing my bf's Iphone for pictures cause my own phone lets me down .. xD 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. plz stay the way you are <3
    I always enjoy your outfits and make up post so much! ofc other posts like what you did on a day and so on are interesting too, but I guess I love photos of looks more, haha
    love you and keep it up <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thank you so much ;o; You are being way too sweet! :3 I will try my best to get more fashionable and not walk around looking like a hobo every day so that I can make outfit pictures for my blog! XD

      <3

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Thank youuu! ;o; The make-up works wonders as well! xD

      Verwijderen
  3. Your outfit is awesome as well as your make up! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank youu! I was unsure about the outfit as it's so simple! ^^"

      Verwijderen
  4. I love your make-up :) And the outfit is also pretty (I like the skirt ^^).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen