donderdag 17 april 2014

[Sponsored Review] Pinky Paradise // Princess Pinky Eclipse in Grey!

Hello Everybody!

Today I'm bringing you a review on Pinky Paradise's new series, the Princess Pinky Eclipse! 

Princess Mimi 4 colors.jpg
As you can see they have a wide range of colours to choose from! But I choose the grey because I thought it might suit well with a more 'mature' look :) Here are some pictures with a wig I've stolen from my mom! ;D The pictures aren't that great but unfortunately my camera was out of battery and I ofcourse forgot the charger ><



And a close up of the lens;

Soo these lenses, I must say that I think they look a lot diffrent in real life, and on my light eyes than they do on the stock pictures. I think the design is rather, plain. The colour of the lens is solid, and the rim on the edge is solid as well. The only pattern on the lens is the circle in the middle. I must say they do give a nice halo effect, if you are looking for that sort of thing! The enlargement is minimal, as they're 14.5 mm lenses, and my irises are rather large on their own so to me it doesn't do much. They are really comfortable though! I had no problems with any discomfort whatshowever~ I still don't really know how to feel about this design~ I think it's a little too 'flat' for my liking and they can look a little scary because there are so many rings created~ 

So now on to the ratings!
Design; ♥♥♥XX ~ I like the design but I think it would look better on dark eyes
Comfort ♥♥♥♥♥ ~ Nothing to add here, they fit great!
Enlargement ♥♥XXX ~ Doesn't really enlarge my eyes that much, but that is because I have rather large eyes myself.

Thank you everybody for reading and I hope you like it! If you want to get a pair, check it out here!

See you soon! ♥

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice Review ^ ^
    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out
    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.
    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. amazing review~ thank you ^^ i'd like to try such lenses~ ♥
    and ur make up is perfect **


    www.jujurika.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen