woensdag 7 mei 2014

Princess Apparel @ Moshi Moshi Event!

Hello Everybody!

I wanted to make a small announcement on which I am reaaaally excited!

On the 20th of July I will be at Moshi Moshi event with my webshop Princess Apparel! This will be the first time ever that I will be at a convention displaying my items and I hope that it will be a succes!
I'm allready working on making some items that will be showcased on the convention before coming online, so that there will be some exclusive things for the con! If you are coming to the convention please come and say hi to my partner in crime Charlie and me! I'm really happy that she is willing to help me out that day because I think I would be too nervous towards possible customers if it was just me on my own! XD

Earlybird tickets are really affordable for Moshi Moshi con. They're a new convention but they seem to be setting up pretty big using a big venue and having a lot of different things planned for the day. Let me know if you'll come and I'll look out for you!


Oh and have you seen the small chokers I've recently made for the shop? They're rather cheap and great to use for casual outfits or beginning gals! Check them out at the choker section of the webshop!


See you all soon! :3

1 opmerking: