dinsdag 16 september 2014

Lensvillage Photoshoot Program // Barbie Forest Series

Hello Everybody, long time no post!

A little while back Lensvillage.com contacted me to do a photoshoot program for a serie of their lenses! And ofcourse you know me, I always love to do these type of things!

So I decided to try and do some different looks for every lens color. Did all of these in one day so my eyes were a little sore afterwards from putting in and taking out the lenses and changing my make-up :') So without further ado, let me show you the pictures!




 


Okay so I admit, those are quite a lot of pictures and the post looks a little unorganized but I figured doing them all in separate posts would be even more of an over kill ^^"

My overall impression of these lenses are pretty good! They are comfortable, but most of them are a little dark for my taste. I like my light eyes and often pick lenses that light up my eyes but I think the color of these lenses will look really really vibrant on darker eyes! The design is quite interesting, the dark stripes through the color add to the overall darker color of the lenses. I like the grey ones best!

So if you would like any of these please take a look at www.lensvillage.com!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous ♡ love all these lenses on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! ^0^! I personally thought they looked a little too dark on me, but thank you! :3

      Verwijderen
  2. Really beautiful circle lenses *o* you look gorgeous with all of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! ^3^ I'm glad that you like them :D

      Verwijderen
  3. OMG that pics are AWESOME!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
    And I realli like the circle lenses *W*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww Thank you! So happy to hear that you like the lenses as well! Let me know if you get a pair, I would love to see them on you! ^^,

      Verwijderen