donderdag 2 oktober 2014

[Sponsored Review] E-circlelens.com ICK Fresh Gray and Brown

Goodmorning everybody!


Today I am back with yet another lens review for you, and I hope you're not sick of them yet! ^^"

This review is sponsored by E-circlelens.com and I got to choose from a new brand called ICK. So I chose my two favorite colors for lenses, brown and gray! I picked the fresh series because they looked both natural and vibrant. And I wanted lenses that I could do a more natural look with. The shipping was fast and secure and their service is really good!

So lets go on to the review! Excuse my simple look, I've been a bit ill lately but I tried!



Design/ Colour 5/5:
I love the colour of these lenses because they fit my natural eyecolour so well! It gives my own eyes a little extra by the soft yellow ring that's in the middle. The design is grainy which makes it more natural and makes it blend better with your own eyes.

Enlargement 2/5: 
These lenses hardly enlarge, but then again that is not the thing I was going for anyway! Like I said I wanted lenses I could wear with more natural make-up.

Comfort 5/5:
Nothing to say about this! They are comfortable to wear and easy to put in! I can wear these lenses for hours on end before they start to feel a little dry.






Design/ Colour 4/5:
Though I really like the color of these lenses, they do have a big opening in the middle so you can see a lot of my own eyecolor. This is why I usually stick to light lenses because brown lenses like these show up a little weird on my eyes. I think these would do really well on brown eyes though!

Enlargement 2/5: 
Like the ones above, they don't enlarge a lot but are good for a little extra with your daily make-up!

Comfort 5/5:
Saying the same as above: Nothing to say about this! They are comfortable to wear and easy to put in! I can wear these lenses for hours on end before they start to feel a little dry.

ICK Fresh Brown @ E-circlelens.com

So that's it for the review, I hope it was of some use for you! I will soon update with some other stuff as well, because just reviews are boring :') But I always find it helpfull to see lenses on light eyes first! Because unfortunately most stock photos show them on dark eyes which give a whole different effect.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wooow *-* really pretty natural colour eyes!
    These lenses look really good on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! I secretly like my own eye colour as well but I just love lenses as well haha :)

      Verwijderen