donderdag 26 november 2015

Promoting Osharecon @ Nishicon 2015!

Good evening everybody! 

You may have seen a post similar to this one on Charlotte's blog, but I was there too and since I am trying to grab every opportunity I have to write a little blog post, I'll write one too! But it will mostly be me spamming pictures though haha.

So as some of you might now we are working on Osharecon 2016! This year ended up being a succes and we got a lot of requests to return next year, so who are we to keep the fans waiting? ;) Jk Jk~ This time Do is putting in more than most of the effort and worked on some pretty great deals to make the next edition amazing! And we try to support her in the little ways we can~ Be sure to check the site and Facebook page to keep up to date on what's happening in the upcoming edition!

To promote Osharecon we got ourselves a table in the Dealerroom of Nishicon. And for the occasion I made signs people could take pictures with to represent their district! Unfortunately not a lot of people got their pictures taken but Im still happy a few did! Check out all of those picture HERE!

The theme of this year was Heroes and Villains, and my first idea had to do with a cool and crazy Shironuri outfit. But unfortunately I didn't have enough time to make it happen and I don't want my first try to be a complete failure, so that outfit will have to happen at another time~ So I tried to go for a Gyaru version of Cruella! But unfortunately that failed too so I basically looked like a regular Onee Gal or a more mature version of Agejo~ But I ended up being pretty content with it!

Okay lets quit all the talking and show you what you came for, pictures!


Here was my look of the day with the I LOVE SHIBUYA sign, and together with Charlotte in her awesome Maleficent inspired outfit!

I love how our booth always looks stylish, sparkly and purple!
On Saturday I saw a lot of friends and that is what always makes me happy about conventions! You don't see each other often because of distances, but events like this always seem to bring lots of people together! It's great fun talking to everybody and everyone I talked to seemed to be super excited about the con! Let me show you some more pictures I took with the signs!

 
Here you can see a little bit more of my outfit and how I don't look much like Cruella haha


With Charlotte again! I wonder why I didn't take a pic with Do xD We were waiting for someone 
to take a picture of the 3 of us but kept forgetting to ask whaha.

You can find all of the other pictures taken on the Osharecon Facebook page here! So many cute people took pictures with the signs representing the districts ~

After a long day of chatting and laughing it was the end of the Saturday~ I headed back home to get a night of rest for the next day. Like last year the Sunday of Nishicon was not really well visited and it was pretty quiet in the Dealerroom so we did what we always do, eat snacks and chat ;p This day I was way too tired to put too much effort into my outfit, so I decided to just be a magical girl haha. Sailor moon all the way!



This time we did take a quick snap with the 3 of us though! 

Charlotte was being and adorable lolita, and Do was wearing an awesome ecchi outfit which made everyone stop and stare ;)

So after a day of chatting with more friends and introducing the people to Osharecon the weekend was over! Though I don't really like Nishicon as a con, it is always great to hang out with friends! I did buy some adorable plushies though! 


And that concludes my little writeup about Nishicon! I am really excited about the upcoming edition of Osharecon and I hope a can persuade some of you to come and join in on the fun! You can find your tickets on the website, all of the information you need on the Facebook page, and make sure you attend the event!

Also we currently have a style contest going on! Upload a picture and get the votes so you can win a Deluxe Ticket to the event! I hope you guys will enter, I'm really missing some gals on there!

See you all next blog post!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish there was a big enough "market" to do something like that here in Iceland!!!
    I really admirer you for organizing things like that and pulling through with it! It seems like so much fun, and so rewarding!!!

    You all look gorgeous! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just found your blog, and omg! can i say is so perfectly pink and cute?!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💕✨
    follow you inmediately here and instagram also!!

    xoxo

    please follow me!!
    http://gilsspeakcute.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ركن سيف هى إحدا المؤسسات التى تقدم خدمات خيالية وابداع يتسلق القمة يوم بعد يوم نحن من المؤسسات التى تتميز بالإبداع فى العمل والتميز الدائم وهى شركتنا مكونة من موقع ويب وهو
    (شركة ركن سيف)
    ومن الخدمات التى اعتمدت من خلال شركتنا هى تسليك المجارى فنحن نقوم باخلاء وحل جميع مشاكل المجارى المنتشرة فى الاماكن العامة والخاصة والحكومية ونساعد فى القضاء على مشاكل انسداد المجارى فى الاحساء
    (تسليك مجارى)
    كذالك تقدم ركن سيف خدمات مكافحة الحشرات باحترافية وبخدمة ممتازة تقوم الشركة باستعمال اطيب انواع المبيدات واحسنها جودة ومن الناحية المادية فهى اسعارها خيالية جداً تقدم عروض يومية على رش المبيدات هى تقوم بالقضاء على جميع الحشرات التى تتواجد دائماً فى المنزل بدون الحصول على اى مضاعفات موقع الويب

    مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    ركن سيف الغنى عن التعريف يتواجد الـ24 ساعة فى خدمة عملائة الكرام فهى بالتاكيد الشركة الاولى فى الاحساء التى تقدم مثل تلك الخدمات بكل ذالك الاحتراف

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen