woensdag 4 november 2015

[Sponsored Review] Pretty Crystal Green by Pinky Paradise (on light eyes)

Hello everyone!

Long time no review! o.o It's been quite a while since I last did a review on circle lenses, so I hope I'm not too rusty! ;p

A while back I got these gorgeous lenses sponsored by Pinky Paradise ! I was looking for natural green lenses that had great coverage and still enlarged without it looking to creepy. And I found them! The Pretty Crystal Green seemed to be everything I was looking for so I couldn't wait to try them out. As always Pinky Paradise was quick to respond on email and questions and they shipped them out really quick. And they arrived within two weeks! Lets head on to some pictures :D


Close up with ring light


Ring Light

Window Light

First Impression:
Wow! These lenses sure do have great coverage. You can definetly see that my eyes look green, but they still give a very natural look.

Design/ Colour 5/5
I give these a 5 out of 5 for design and comfort becaue as you can see from the close up especially is that they blend in great with my own eyes. They have some opaque spots that makes the transition very natural. The green is really poping and I wonder what they would look like on dark eyes. I wonder if the colour would pop out as much?

Enlargement 4/5
A 4 out of 5 for enlargement. Since this was not the main reason I got these lenses I was still very happy to see that they did actually enlarge my eyes a bit. I was confused by the site as they say 14,5 mm and 15,0 mm. So i kind of wonder which ones I actually got haha.

Comfort 5/5
5 for comfort! These are great, I could wear them the entire day without feeling a thing. However, the lenses are very soft and therefore a little hard to put in as they keep flipping over my finger top. But hey, maybe thats just my incompetence.

Here are some more pictures of what they look like worn!




I'm really happy with these and I have worn these on several other occassions as well! Here are some shots with my phone and other looks ^^



If you are looking for some pretty green lenses, I recommend these! So get yours at Pinky Paradise today and look out for other reviews and posts soon :D

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Thank youu! :3 they really so the name justice haha 💕

      Verwijderen
  2. I own crystal blue before and I think the crystal series comes in 15mm, so that's the biggest they can get.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen